Enrolment for 2021 at Albany Senior High School is all online
Enrolment can be completed all from this page - scroll down to ensure you complete all steps.
- Click on the link below to complete the Online Enrolment Form – read all instructions carefully.
- Download and complete the ASHS specific documents ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan (preferably in colour) your proof of identity as listed in the Online Enrolment Form instructions ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan your proof of Immunisation ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Attach required documentation (maximum file size is 8MB) to your online application and push submit. At the end of July everyone who has successfully completed the online enrolment form will receive an email inviting them to make an enrolment appointment.
- Thursday 20 August 2020
- Tuesday 25 August 2020
Enrolment interviews will take place from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on:
Documents you will need to bring to the interview
- The most recent school report. This will be discussed at the interview so we do not require a copy to keep.
- Citizens of other Countries must bring student's Passport - with all relevant Visa details
- 2 forms of proof of address (2 utility letters, bank statements etc)
Course Selection for 2021 Enrolments
At the end of term three everyone who has attended an interview will be emailed their log on details for the Parent Portal so that students can select their courses for 2021. We will be advertising an evening in term four should you have any queries about course selections. Selections will be made after this time.
Course Selection for 2020 Enrolments Only
If you are applying for in zone enrolment to 2020 then please download and complete the appropriate course selection form below:
For 2020 in zone enrolments only, once you have submitted the Online Enrolment Form email firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview.
Click below for the Online Enrolment Form
NB - Out of Zone enrolments for 2020 have now closed.
If I am attending Albany Junior High School do I automatically have a right of entry to Albany Senior High School?
If you live in our home zone yes you do have a right of entry but you do still have to enrol. The link for the enrolment form is above and you will also need to download the Year 11 Course Selection Form. If you do not live in our home zone you do not have an automatic right of entry and will need to apply as an out of zone enrolment.