NB – Out of Zone enrolments for 2021 have now closed.
In Zone Enrolment at Albany Senior High School is all online.
IN Zone Enrolment can be completed from this page – scroll down to ensure you complete all steps.
- Click on the link below to complete the Online Enrolment Form – read all instructions carefully.
- Download and complete the ASHS specific documents ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan your proof of identity as listed in the Online Enrolment Form instructions ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Photograph or scan your proof of Immunisation ready to attach to your online enrolment form
- Attach required documentation (maximum file size is 8MB) to your online application and push submit.
Course Selection for 2021 In Zone Enrolments
All new students joining the ASHS community will make their subject selections as part of their enrolment interview.
To familiarise yourself with the courses we offer and to peruse our 2021 Course Handbook click here.
In Zone Enrolment form
In Zone Enrolment Interviews
STOP – Before you make an enrolment interview you need to complete an online enrolment form. You will be asked to re-book your interview if you have not completed the online enrolment form
Documents you will need to bring to the interview
- The most recent school report. This will be discussed at the interview so we do not require a copy to keep.
- Citizens of other Countries must bring student’s Passport – with all relevant Visa details
For students following a regular academic or a multi-level programme – Interviews can be arranged by phoning Kim Kindley (09)451.9201 or emailing email@example.com.
- Students with learning support needs
- Students with additional pastoral care requirements
If I am attending Albany Junior High School do I automatically have a right of entry to Albany Senior High School?
If you live in our home zone yes you do have a right of entry but you do still have to enrol. The link for the enrolment form is above. If you do not live in our home zone you do not have an automatic right of entry and will need to apply as an out of zone enrolment.