At Albany Senior High School
- we nurture each other
- we inspire each other
- we empower each other
to achieve highly and become good citizens.
- Excellence in all that we do.
- Warm, mutually respectful relationships.
- Families as part of our learning community.
- Fairness, openess, honesty and trust.
- Learning together and making decisions together.
- Using evidence and reflection to make decisions.
- Curiosity and enquiry, creativity and innovation.
- Contributing to our local and global communities.
- Protecting and enhancing the environment.
- Diversity that enriches our learning community.
- And in the life of the school we honour the unique place of Maori as tangata whenua of New Zealand.