To provide valuable, real world learning for our students as they challenge themselves and others to achieve their personal best, demonstrate fair play ethics, accept responsibility and develop their leadership and interpersonal skills. Participation in sports and physical activity enhances students' physical, social and mental well-being.
- To ensure that a wide range of sport and physical activity opportunities are offered to all students that result in high levels of participation.
- To promote excellence and high achievement in sports.
- To build on the energy, dedication and expertise of students, parents and staff as we establish the foundations for partnership that will continue to sustain the development of sports in our school community.
- To ensure clarity of roles, responsibilities and rights of all those involved in sports.
- To develop a commitment to personal responsibility, school and community.