Enrolment at Albany Senior High School is a Three Step Process
Enrolment can be completed all from this page - scroll down to ensure you complete all three steps.
- Complete the On line Enrolment Form - NB - Health Form to be downloaded and completed
- Download and fill in the appropriate Course Selection Form, EOTC Consent Form and the Cybersafety Agreement
- Use the on line booking system to book an Enrolment Interview
Documents you will need to bring to the interview
You will need all of the documents listed above PLUS:
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport (if born in New Zealand) or
- Citizens of other Countries must bring student's Passport - with all relevant Visa details
- 2 forms of proof of address (2 utility letters, bank statements etc)
- Proof of Immunisation - (Vaccination page of the Well Child (Plunket) book, or a letter from your GP.)
On line Enrolment Form - to be completed before booking an enrolment interview. You do not need to log on to complete this form.
FORMS TO BE DOWNLOADED, COMPLETED AND BROUGHT TO THE ENROLMENT INTERVIEW
Course Selection Forms - Please download and complete the appropriate form.
Book an Enrolment Interview for In Zone Students Only
STOP - Before you make an enrolment interview you need to complete an on line enrolment form. You will be asked to re-book your interview if you have not completed the on line enrolment form
Once you have completed all the forms above just phone the office - (09)451.9065 to make an enrolment interview appointment.
NB - Out of Zone enrolments for 2020 have now closed.
If I am attending Albany Junior High School do I automatically have a right of entry to Albany Senior High School?
If you live in our home zone yes you do have a right of entry but you do still have to enrol. The link for the enrolment form is above and you will also need to download the Year 11 Course Selection Form. If you do not live in our home zone you do not have an automatic right of entry and will need to apply as an out of zone enrolment.